Cookie Jar Gone Wrong Cookie Jar Gone Wrong

Freakin Hilarious!

I have friggin watched this a million times and keep laughing! this is like a classic!

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

O.O

I think i just had my mind F#@!ED,
that is probably the must awesome song i have ever experienced while watching a newgrounds flash, ummm sweet lemonade too... that looks more like a donkey though.
Yee-Shnaw!!!!

Super Smash Super Smash

Zuuuuuh...

I would have to say that this has to have some type of humor in it (Luigi's joint gave him fire powers etc) but generally i feel like my mind just turned to goop that looks like oatmeal soup. Not a big fan of anime but great flash though

Dead Pixel Dead Pixel

Very good, it started to get very difficult, so if you say that you played until level 40, shut up. Because you were too lazy to try. The difficult got very difficult at level 75, and past 50 the pixels got smaller. This is a good test for your eyes, and brain.

Pixel Purge Pixel Purge

I am speachless...

Its like this game has a big sign on it saying in big red letters: THE BEST FREAKIN GAME YOU ARE EVER GOING TO PLAY! I say this because;
A) Amazing sprite graphics
B) Great gameplay
C) Awesome enemies and customization
D) Great music
Yet there is even more things that makes this game really awesome that I cant even describe! 5/5 10/10 25/25 50/50 100/100!

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

'Meh

Starts to get annoying after 10 minutes of "ooh ahh ooh ow oh" and" yah blam yah boom" I dont get why people like these so much, there always so slow paced and repetitive.It doesnt make the game any better when the camera is constantly zooming in and out randomly. I know this review will probably get voted "USELESS' by lovers of this game but whatever, I have my liberty to speak

Mrs. Dash Mrs. Dash

This song really makes my speakers rumble, I really love the distortion at certain parts, but still, got a bit ear raped at the start.

ljkDICKJUSTICE responds:

lol i probably need to remaster this one a bit...

Across The Valley Across The Valley

Nice job on this one. :3

Crystal Meth Crystal Meth

I really love how fast paced the sing stayed throughout, and I didnt feel like it tripped anywhere, my only real complaint is I did get a little ear raped in the first couple seconds. :)

ljkDICKJUSTICE responds:

lol sorry about that, thanks for the feedback though!