Dead Pixel Dead Pixel

Very good, it started to get very difficult, so if you say that you played until level 40, shut up. Because you were too lazy to try. The difficult got very difficult at level 75, and past 50 the pixels got smaller. This is a good test for your eyes, and brain.

Pixel Purge Pixel Purge

I am speachless...

Its like this game has a big sign on it saying in big red letters: THE BEST FREAKIN GAME YOU ARE EVER GOING TO PLAY! I say this because;
A) Amazing sprite graphics
B) Great gameplay
C) Awesome enemies and customization
D) Great music
Yet there is even more things that makes this game really awesome that I cant even describe! 5/5 10/10 25/25 50/50 100/100!

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

'Meh

Starts to get annoying after 10 minutes of "ooh ahh ooh ow oh" and" yah blam yah boom" I dont get why people like these so much, there always so slow paced and repetitive.It doesnt make the game any better when the camera is constantly zooming in and out randomly. I know this review will probably get voted "USELESS' by lovers of this game but whatever, I have my liberty to speak

Bomboozle 2 Bomboozle 2

Entertaining

good gameplay, very addictive, basically this is a special edition type tetris. Although the guy on the side who keeps on scratchinng his butt with the pencil is very distracting...

Megadev responds:

You can turn that guy off in the options menu - you either love him or hate him it seems! ;)

Indestruc2Tank Indestruc2Tank

Great

Ive always loved these types of bouncing games, but this was the best one ive ever played on the computer you should make it a trilogy. 5 thumbs up