Mrs. Dash Mrs. Dash

This song really makes my speakers rumble, I really love the distortion at certain parts, but still, got a bit ear raped at the start.

ljkDICKJUSTICE responds:

lol i probably need to remaster this one a bit...

Across The Valley Across The Valley

Nice job on this one. :3

Crystal Meth Crystal Meth

I really love how fast paced the sing stayed throughout, and I didnt feel like it tripped anywhere, my only real complaint is I did get a little ear raped in the first couple seconds. :)

ljkDICKJUSTICE responds:

lol sorry about that, thanks for the feedback though!

Combo Breaker! Combo Breaker!

Love the way the song transforms at :45, really kept me into the song.

ljkDICKJUSTICE responds:

thanks! I feel this song wasn' t my best...

Midnight Ice (complextro) Midnight Ice (complextro)

I really like how late the drop was, because I wasn't anticipating it. It knocked me off my chair so much further! Overall the song made me feel like I wanted to get up and dance. Nice Job. ;)

ljkDICKJUSTICE responds:

thanks man, i was going for a dance tune!

Freezer Burn Freezer Burn

Really great, you have really gotten me addicted to complextro. It just has that beautiful beat. My ears thank you :3

ljkDICKJUSTICE responds:

Thanks man, really appreciate it!!!

Hazards---Of---Techno Hazards---Of---Techno

Good

For your info/help, on mixcraft you can turn it over to an mp3, there is a hidden button, I couldnt find it at first. Look for a little button that has a green arrow pointing at a crack type thing, if you role over it, it should say mix down to audio file.

kazumazkan responds:

oh.....thanks for the tip/info

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Rabting Creating!

This song is the damn mother of all f###ers, the gooses golden egg, the one thousand pound baby, the Nobel prize, the Bugatti of all songs.
THIS IS REAL MUSIC!
Not that Justin bieber idiot, not those Jonas brother noobs and definitely not any other pigheaded bozos. This is like hand crafted million dollar chocolate, ITS FREAKIN AWESOME, ITS AMAZING, ITS AWSE-MAZING!

Keep rolin' ParagonX9... you have sploded my head once again.

pokoman pokoman

Lame, annoying

this is not music! for all you people who rate 10 listen to this its just a guy going duuh duhhh duh duh duh duuuuuuh duuuh for 28 seconds! Plus how does this have anything to do with pokeman?!?!?!?!